HOTLINE is a system for collecting information on abuses, embezzlement, violations of internal regulatory documents and legislation.
HOTLINE allows you to report on known facts or suspicions, indicating:
- committing embezzlement, fraud, abuse or violation in various activity areas of the TATNEFT Group Companies;
- non-compliance with procedures regulated by the Code of Corporate Culture and the Company's Anti-Corruption Policy;
- disclosure and use of confidential information;
- abuse of office by the Company’s employees;
- commitment of other law violating acts that may cause damage to the Company or cause damage to the Company’s business reputation.
Principles of the HOTLINE Operation:
- verification of the information received is performed in the event of each application received;
- applications, which are not relevant to the HOTLINE objectives shall not be taken into account;
- verification of the information received shall be carried out in compliance with the principles of objectivity and independence;
- HOTLINE calls shall be accepted from any persons, including anonymous ones.
Unacceptable Objectives for HOTLINE:
- communications that that are deliberately misleading, honor and dignity discrediting information, slander, etc;
- settling of personal scores, personal gaining and personal concerns handling;
To ensure the HOTLINEs more efficient operation it is necessary to take into consideration the recommended application format.
Call to HOTLINE
Ask a question
Write to the HOTLINE
and abuse of firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure privacy and security of message transmission, use Anonymity Memo.